- Promotes relaxation
- Increases Circulation
- Promotes restful sleep
- Eases muscle tension
- Help regulates body nervous system
- Decreases pain and tension in the deeper muscles
- Increases mobility and flexibility
- Cleans out scar tissue and adhesions in muscles
- Treats the most common and painful sports injuries
- Treats joint conditions
- Improve overall performance with proper muscle movement and function
Trigger Point Therapy
- Identifies and works very specific points of the body…specifically, those locations where the pain occurs to provide the best method of bodywork for the pain
Ear Candles can benefit conditions affecting the head and ears such as sinus congestion, ear noises and excessive earwax. The rising air through the column of the candle and gentle natural movement of the flame serve to gently massage the ear drum.
Medical massage is outcome-based massage, primarily the application of a specific treatment targeted to the specific problem the patient presents with a diagnosis and are administered after a thorough assessment/evaluation by the medical massage therapist with specific outcomes being the basis for treatment.